About & Policies
We are a small business owned and operated by a working cowboy family. We got our start in January 2019 after deciding the big commercial western wear stores no longer offered the types of clothing we liked or even reasonable prices for low quality goods. We are committed to bring you quality clothing and gear that is practical and functional. We are primarily an online store but do travel to trade shows and rodeos as often as possible. We want to give back to our fellow small American businesses. We strive offer as many American made products as possible.
Return & Refund Policy
We want you to love your items. To discuss returns or exchanges, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (575) 512-5767. For returns, you must notify us by phone or email before returning. Once you have contacted us to verify the return, please mail to the following address. The Thrifty Cowhand, P.O. Box 4, Mineral Wells, TX 76068
- If you are not happy with your items or your items do not fit, please return full price items within 14 days from the date of delivery for exchange or refund.
- No returns or exchanges on Sale Items.
- Returned clothing items must be clean, with tags, and unwashed.
- We will only send a prepaid return label for any returns or exchanges if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- All refunds are subject to a 3% restocking fee due to our card processor not refunding merchant fees any longer.
Shipping & Taxes
We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible. All orders received will be shipped within 1-3 business days via USPS or UPS if possible. Custom products or back ordered items will ship as soon as possible.
Domestic taxes will be calculated and charged in your shopping cart as applicable.